Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Now what?
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Now what?

We recently joined a LCMS church. Which presents a problem. I can't keep calling this blog "Recovering Lutheran" since I have lapsed back into the Lutheran faith.

A new name - and probably a new look - is in order. Maybe after the end of this semester I will have time to do something....

2 comments:

Dawnfire said...

Welcome to the LCMS. It is very hard moving churches. My husband and I converted from nothing to Lutheran almost 3 years ago. Christ is worth it :)

Recovering Lutheran said...

Thank you, Trilby! You are right, of course - Christ is everything, and what we have lost is nothing.