Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Update on Asia Bibi
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Update on Asia Bibi



A Muslim lawyer in Pakistan estimates that 95% of the blasphemy cases have no merit.

For those who do not know who she is, here is the story about Asia Bibi's unjust imprisonment and death sentence for "blasphemy" against the Prophet Muhammad.

Please continue to pray for Asia Bibi and her family.

3 comments:

Gina said...

http://www.fides.org/aree/news/newsdet.php?idnews=30526&lan=eng

Possibly this is the same woman FINALLY released on bail? Oh, I hope so! I wish I could get confirmation somewhere on that, though!

Recovering Lutheran said...

Unfortunately, I have not been able to confirm that she has been released. All the more reason to continue to pray.

Gina said...

*sigh* Exactly. I've been going bonkers attempting to locate confirmation. I'll post if I get it. I'll be checking with you to see if you get any, too! ha ha.

Thanks!