Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Update on Asia Bibi
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Update on Asia Bibi



More than 500,000 signatures worldwide have been collected by the Voice of the Martyrs for a petition calling for Asia Bibi to be freed. The petition can be found here.

For those who do not know who she is, here is the story about Asia Bibi's unjust imprisonment and death sentence for "blasphemy" against the Prophet Muhammad.

Please continue to pray for Asia Bibi and her family.

1 comment:

Gina said...

VoTM - every time I see an update through them about Asia, I always think of you now.

May our prayers be joined with others around the world, and may they reach the Throne of God to secure her release.