Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Religious leaders warn about growing religious and social unrest in Tanzania
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Religious leaders warn about growing religious and social unrest in Tanzania

Key quote from the article:
The leaders made this call during a two-day workshop in Dar es Salaam, where they deliberated on issues of maintaining sustainable peace and social cohesion in the country. The workshop was organized by the National Committee for Prevention of Crime of Genocide, War Crimes, Crime against Humanity and all forms of Discrimination.

Although, to be honest, it is not clear what government officials could possibly do. Perhaps avoid making things worse? It is foolish to trust the princes of this world.

No comments: