Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Bombed church in Tanzania re-inaugurated
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bombed church in Tanzania re-inaugurated

Pray for Christians in Tanzania:
The Olasiti Catholic Parish which was attacked by bombs during its initial consecration in May, last year, was officially re-inaugurated recently by the Vatican Envoy to Tanzania in a mass held under extra tight security.

The Olasiti Church which was consecrated by the Vatican Ambassador to Tanzania, Archbishop Francisco Montecillo-Padilla had to be unveiled again on Saturday, the 28th of December 2013 after the first attempt to open the new worship house had been attacked by bombs seven months earlier.

No comments: