Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: The revolution will be televised...
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

The revolution will be televised...

...or at least blogged. Legal Insurrection has the details.

UPDATE: (1:21 PM Central Time) Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's national security adviser Essam al-Haddad says a military coup is now underway.

UPDATE: (2:15 PM Central Time) Huge crowd gathers in Tahrir Square. Is it just me, or do the fireworks look odd?

UPDATE: (2:27 PM Central Time) Egypt's top military commander says the army is now in full control of the country and President Mohammed Morsi has been replaced by the chief justice of the constitutional court as the interim head of state.

UPDATE: (3:05 PM Central Time) Legal Insurrection has a roundup of today's events.

Please pray for the people of Egypt.

No comments: