Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Victory over persecution: Minneapolis
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Victory over persecution: Minneapolis

A Christian psychologist (Dr. Michael Campion) represented by the Alliance Defense Fund has agreed to a substantial settlement from the city of Minneapolis after it unconstitutionally terminated its relationship with him because he had ties to a pro-family organization.

This was the quote that caught my eye:

After learning that Campion was affiliated with the Illinois Family Institute, the city hired an independent psychological testing company to evaluate him in July 2006. Although the results showed no evidence that his work was flawed or biased, the city disregarded the analysis and terminated its relationship with him.


Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head;
many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me.
I am forced to restore what I did not steal.
(Psalm 69:4 NIV)

Please pray for all Christians facing persecution at work because of their faith.

No comments: