Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Lawsuit by raped girl against Planned Parenthood comes to a close
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lawsuit by raped girl against Planned Parenthood comes to a close

The Alliance Defense Fund announced that a lawsuit in which Planned Parenthood was found to have violated an Ohio informed consent law has been “resolved and dismissed.”

Planned Parenthood is not exactly the most responsible organization. Yet performing an abortion on a 14-year-old girl who was raped by a 22-year-old soccer coach - and failing to report the rape to aither the girl's parents or the authorities - is still pretty low, even by Planned Parenthood's standards.

Please pray to end the genocide of abortion.

No comments: