Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: NALC nominates four to be bishop
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Monday, May 16, 2011

NALC nominates four to be bishop

The North American Lutheran Church (NALC) has nominated four candidates for NALC bishop. They are the Rev. John F. Bradosky, the Rev. James T. Lehmann, the Rev. Paul A. Schultz, and the Rev. Jacob Larry Yoder.

My wife and I are now members of a congregation belonging to the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Nevertheless, all Christians will be affected by success or failure of the NALC in fighting the growing secular political activism and false teachings of the so-called mainline churches.

Please pray for the NALC and the four candidates for bishop.

No comments: