Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: A dog-eat-dog election
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A dog-eat-dog election

I normally stay away from politics on this blog, but this piece from Rex Murphy was irresistible. Commenting on the upcoming dogfight between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama, Murphy writes:
Americans are to be given a stark, unequivocal choice. Which is it to be? Dog in a Crate, or Dog on a Plate? I do not think we have seen such clarity of choice in any presidential race of our time.
My sides are still hurting from laughing.

2 comments:

Ken & Carol said...

Reading an autobiography, even if not written by the author certainly sounds racist to me.

Don Kriefall said...

Had this sent to me via e-mail http://now.msn.com/living/0422-anti-earth-day.aspx#scptmd This video needs to be seen.