Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Sweet P's: The beginning of a new semester
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet P's: The beginning of a new semester



Lord, in these final days before the start of a new semester, I ask for Your blessing. I thank you for the opportunity to teach. Bless all of the students, my colleagues, the school staff and administration.

Open the minds of my students so that they may receive the knowledge they will need. Protect them from accidents, sickness and violence. I thank you for their families who have nurtured and supported them. Help me to always remember that each of my students is a son, daughter, niece, nephew, or grandchild of someone. Please give me the patience and wisdom to deal with each student.

Amen.