Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: Update on Asia Bibi
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Update on Asia Bibi

The Express Tribune is unhappy with the Pakistani government's handling of the Asia Bibi case. The editors feel that the government is caving into the demands of the Islamic protesters who want to see the Christian mother of five dead and Pakistan's blasphemy laws unchanged.

Perhaps so. But it is also possible that something is in the works that no one knows about. At any rate, please keep praying for Asia Bibi and her family. We should also pray for the leaders of Pakistan's government that they will do the right thing and release her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for keeping track and posting this.. so important and not enough awareness.

Happy New Year!