Musings of a Recovering Lutheran: 'Christian roommate' update
I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, 

Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?

Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Isaiah 6:8 (KJV)

Saturday, November 06, 2010

'Christian roommate' update

A few weeks ago I wrote about the case of a Michigan woman who was being investigated for "discrimination" for advertising for a Christian roommate on a church bulletin board. Now it appears that the government is backing off. Unfortunately, the law remains on the books even though it may be unconstitutional.

The fact that the government is now monitoring private bulletin boards is also troubling. Aside from the Big Brother feeling of it, are there really no other more important issues to occupy their time?

Please pray for Christians who are being persecuted for their faith.

No comments: